Singapore Academic Cybersecurity R&D
Harnessing R&D to Secure our Nation
Seven research projects were awarded a total of S$42 million in funding under the National Cybersecurity R&D Inaugural Grant Call for proposals by NRF in October 2014.
The call seeks to develop research expertise and capabilities in Singapore and more than 20 proposals were submitted from local Institutes of Higher Learning and Research Institutes.
The projects awarded seek to strengthen Singapore’s R&D capabilities in cybersecurity, protect our critical infrastructure and improve the resiliency of cyber infrastructure. They cover research topics such as:
- Mobile security
- Cyber physical systems security
- Hardware and software security
- Digital forensics
- Securing data in the cloud
Read more about the National Cybersecurity R&D Inaugural Grant Call (2014) in the press release .
Click on the links below to learn about the projects awarded.
- Secure Mobile Centre (SMU)
- TSUNAMi: Trustworthy Systems from UN-trusted Component AMalgamations (NUS)
- Securing Data on the Cloud Storage using Information Dispersal (NYP)
- Securify: A Compositional Approach of Building Security Verified System (NTU)
- SecUTS: A Cyber-Physical Approach to Securing Urban Transportation Systems (A*STAR)
- Cyber Forensics and Intelligence (A*STAR)
- ASPIRE: Design of Secure Cyber Physical Systems (SUTD)