The Singapore Cybersecurity Consortium is looking for a Senior Executive to join its team. The Senior Executive will be responsible for managing the Consortium's funds, activities, and daily operations.
Interested candidates may contact the Executive Director with a resume.
- Provide a one-stop service to all needing to liase with the Consortium.
- Manage the budget and finance matters.
- Prepare reports of the Consortium events, as well as an annual report.
- Provide all help to the Executive Director and Lead PI in Consortium matters.
HR and Finance Matters
- Coordinate and host the visits of Visiting Professors and Visitors.
- Maintain and update records for each of the above.
- Procurement of goods in accordance with the host university’s financial and procurement policies and procedures.
- Monitoring of fixed assets.
- Process claims submitted by all parties related to Consortium events.
- Maintain the Consortium’s accounts, prepare documents for audit and liaise with grantor on reimbursements.
Events (i.e., Seminars, Workshops, Summer/Winter Camp, Update Meetings)
- Correspond with speakers and participants.
- Publicity (i.e., email announcement, poster, web page).
- Registration (i.e., online) and compilation of participants’ list.
- Collect registration fees and maintain the accounts for the event.
- Logistics (i.e., venue for the event, food and beverages, AV support).
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 3 years' of working experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, preferably in business administration, accounting or event management.
- Proficient in administrative software (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SAP, etc.).
- Good organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong sense of customer service, resourceful and able to multi-task.
- Analytical, meticulous, independent.